BARCO Enterprises’ Air Duct Cleaning Technicians Remove Unwanted Dust and Microorganisms from Your Air Conveyance System
It’s estimated that nearly 25-30% of heating and cooling energy is wasted due to the soiling of air ducts with dirt, debris, and other pollutants. By allowing air conveyance system experts to clean your air ducts, you can ensure that your HVAC system operates more efficiently, saving Maryland, Washington DC and Virginia property owners and managers money on heating and cooling costs and promotes healthy indoor air quality.
If any of the following conditions are identified, it usually suggests underlying issues. Prior to any cleaning, retrofitting, or replacing of your ducts, the cause or causes must be corrected or else the problem will likely recur.
- The HVAC system is contaminated with an accumulation of particulate;
- The HVAC system performance is compromised due to contamination build-up;
- The HVAC system has been determined to be a source of unacceptable odors;
- The HVAC system is discharging visible dirt or debris into the conditioned space;
- The HVAC system has been contaminated as a result of fire, smoke, and/or water damage;
- The HVAC system has been infested with birds, rodents, insects, or their byproducts;
- The HVAC system has become contaminated with construction debris or dust;
- Mold contamination conditions have been identified visibly, by odors, or by testing;
- Deterioration of fiber glass duct liner, duct board, or other porous components.